Friday, May 20, 2011

Here We Go...

The boys are so busy and growing so fast that despite my exceptional organizational prowess, I'm afraid we are losing the battle of creating any sort of historical reference for our children.  I want to be able to share them with all of you, share them to themselves in the future, and not forget myself; so stealing a cue from my good friend- I am dipping into the blog world to (hopefully) create documentation that yes, we were actually paying attention to our kids this whole time.




So, as I learn how this process works, I'll update.  Please continue to check on us, because you all know how good I am at sending pictures, and making phone calls.  For now, just a couple random pictures that I like and could easily find.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!!! So happy about your new project - and such great reasoning about it too. (and the premier post is outstanding!) Enjoy! I'll be checking in...

    ReplyDelete