Monday, January 30, 2012

1000 words

A picture is worth a 1000 words.... in this case though, my heart is full and my mind (in this case fingers...) are speechless.  My Dad sent me these photographs this morning, and I have been grinning since.  Good thing my chubby cheeks were invented to withstand the pressure.


Mama Bruce (looking kind of fly I must say) Me, Gary, Suzi, Jim & Mike  (youngest to oldest)
 
Suzi (loving the do-rag), Aunt Charlene & Me, Mike & Jim, and Gary standing with a super cool T-shirt


Mom (wowza), Gary, Mike, Suzi (ahem, pants=awesome!) Jim, and Me

Me & Suzi and some nuclear power plant in the backgound

 
Jim, Me, Mike, Gary & Suzi

Me, Jim, Gary, Mike & Suzi (again with the sweet pants! jealous!)
I have got to work on dressing my kids so that they can either be competely embarrassed by their pictures, or loving them.  Right now I'm wishing all these clothes were still in circulation. 

We have been blessed.  period.

No comments:

Post a Comment